Microsoft Security Essentials ( MSE ) is a free product you can download to help defend computers running Windows 7 and Windows Vista against spyware , viruses, trojan and other malicious software. It uses very small RAM .
Why should you download Microsoft Security Essentials ?
- Easy to get, easy to use—MSE is free . Microsoft Security Essentials installs after a quick download and then it stays automatically up to date with the latest spyware protection technology and signature updates.
- Comprehensive protection—MSE helps defend your computer against worms , viruses , Trojans, and other malicious software and provides you with free spyware protection.
- Quiet protection—MSE runs efficiently and quietly in the background so you’re free to use your Windows-based PC the way you wan , without long computer wait times or interruptions
Before installing Microsoft Security Essentials ( MSE ) , I recommend that you uninstall other antivirus software already running on your computer. If you run more than one antivirus program at the same time can potentially cause conflicts that affect your computer performance.
Supported Operating System : Windows Vista , Windows 7 , Windows 8
How to install microsoft security essentials
You open file which you download :
To install Microsoft Security Essentials , your pc has minimum system :
- Operating System: Windows 7 , Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or 2)
- For Windows 7 and Windows Vista, a PC with 1 GB RAM or higher and a CPU clock speed of 1.0 GHz or higher .
- VGA display of 800 × 600 or higher.
- HDD free data : 200 MB .
- Internet Browser
- An Internet connection is necessary for installation Microsoft Security Essentials and to download the latest virus and spyware definitions for it .
Microsoft Security Essentials ( MSE ) security status
It has a clean, simple home page that shows the security state of your PC .
A green icon means that the security status of your computer is very good. MSE is up to date and is running in the background to help protect your computer against spyware , viruses, trojan and other malicious threats. When your PC has an issue that requires your attention, the look of the MSE home page changes based on the issue. The status pane turns either red or yellow depending on the situation, and an action button appears in a prominent location on the page with the suggested action.
A yellow icon means that status is potentially unprotected or fair and that you should take some action, such as running a system scan , turning on real-time protection, or addressing a medium-severity or low-severity threat.
A red icon means that your PC is at risk and that you must address a severe threat to protect your PC . You need click the button to take the recommended action and Microsoft Security Essentials will clean the detected file and then do a quick scan for additional malicious software.
I think Microsoft Security Essentials is the best free antivirus software . You can download it and use to protect your PC from spyware , viruses, trojan and other malicious software .
Tag : microsoft security essentials download , microsoft security essentials review , ms security essentials , microsoft security essentials windows 7 , install microsoft security essentials , windows security essentials , Best Free Antivirus Software , mse download , free antivirus software download , what is the best free antivirus , best free antivirus 2015 , free antivirus programs
Read more : Norton Internet Security Product Key